[ Sponsorship ]
Website Banner Advertising
Advertise On Our Website!
WSCAI has several opportunities for banner advertising on our website, wscai.org. Banner advertising is available throughout the year on a monthly schedule. With different sizes and placement options, we can help reach our members and meet your advertising needs! Read the information below for banner advertising specs, locations, and pricing.
Purchase Website Banner Advertising Space
For more information on website banner advertising,
read the specifications below.
Your total Website Banner Ad expenditure will also count toward your Chapter Sponsorship Level for 2022.
Website Banner Advertising Sizes & Rates
Large Banner Ad Specs:
600px Wide by 600px Tall, 72 dpi, high resolution .jpg or .png.
Large Banner Ad Location:
Top Of Sidebar Column (see image above)
Large Banner Ad Rates:
Small Banner Ad Specs:
600px Wide by 300px Tall, 72 dpi, high resolution .jpg or .png.
Small Banner Ad Location:
At Bottom of Sidebar Column – Below Standing Sidebar Items/Information (see image above)
Small Banner Ad Rates:
Sidebar Above Fold Banner Ad Specs:
300px Wide by 300px Tall, 72 dpi, high resolution .jpg or .png.
Sidebar Above Fold Banner Ad Rates:
Sidebar Below “Fold” Banner Ad Specs:
300px Wide by 150px Tall, 72 dpi, high resolution .jpg or .png.
Sidebar Below “Fold” Banner Ad Rates:
Inline Below “Fold” Banner Ad Specs:
995px Wide by 100px Tall, 72 dpi, high resolution .jpg or .png.
Inline Below “Fold” Banner Ad Rates:
Important Website Banner Advertising Information!
Banner Ad Specifications:
- Banner ads should be in RGB color, and sized at 72dpi with a 500kb max file size.
- Web-ready ads must be submitted a minimum of seven (7) days prior to month requested.
- Ads must be GIF, PNG or JPEG graphic files.
Tips For An Effective Banner Ad:
- Keep in mind what message you want to get across to your audience. The average person only has a 5-8 second attention span for ads. Think of your banner ad like a billboard. Think about how drivers need to process the message in the split seconds they take their eyes off the road. The same principle applies for banner ads!
- Keep text to a max of 15 words, and font size should be no smaller that 8pts. If it’s smaller than that, it’s hard to read. Keeping text short and to the point will help convey your message quickly and effectively!
- Choose imagery and colors that represents your brand, or what your message is trying to convey. Visuals grab attention and can convey a message quicker than reading text.
Duration of the Ad Agreement:
Advertisement will commence on a start date to be mutually agreed upon by the advertiser and WSCAI. Advertising commitments are valid in designated increments from the date of initial posting.
Service Interruption/Limits of Liability:
Advertiser agrees to not hold WSCAI responsible for any liability, loss, cost, claim, damage or causes of action of any kind that it may suffer as a result of the transactions contracted herein, including but not limited to loss resulting from service delays and incomplete or interrupted service, regardless of cause or fault. WSCAI’s liability is limited to extension of contract by period of time ad failed to display.
Want to Advertise Online With WSCAI?
Purchase banner advertising space on WSCAI’s website today!