Association Reserves is a National Consulting firm, providing capital budget plans & strategic advice to regional client base of condominiums & other real-estate projects. Class A small office environment in Federal Way – regional office of 30 year old industry leader. See www.ReserveStudy.com A great place to work!
• Site Inspections. Perform initial research and preparation, schedule and travel reliably to site inspections, taking: measurements, notes and photographs while on-site for quantity and current condition basis, communication with client representative.
• Site inspection writeups. Compile field notes from site inspections into useful quantity totals and condition evaluations.
• Data Entry. Organize data into discrete individual component descriptions. Perform data entry, concisely articulating field observations in “common English”, selecting pertinent photographs to illustrate each individual component. Double check for accuracy, legibility and sensibility.
• Component Research. Identify which vendor, manager or homeowner can provide necessary component information (what, where, when, cost, etc.). Obtain useful information on Life and Cost factors for the component in an effective, respectful and timely manner via telephone interviews or correspondence. Requires good organizational skills, tact and patience.
• Cost Estimating. Apply lessons learned in basic cost estimating to a wide variety of components in different conditions based upon component type, property history and awareness of physical factors. Requires curiosity, common sense, math skills and good memory.
• Report Development. Compile information together into a report document, utilizing company guidelines and math skills to develop a custom funding plan that provides sufficient future cash to meet the future expenses of the client. Understand what is being done and why, so an explanation can be given to the client in concise terms.
Job Qualifications & Experience
College degree preferred. Strong knowledge of how buildings go together, and minimum 5 years of experience within one or more of the following fields: reserve studies, construction management / estimating, facility / property management, architectural, engineering, building sciences / envelope consulting.
Business skills: analysis, excellent written and oral communications, creativity & ethics. Personal skills: Physical (for frequent property inspections), observant, organized, detail oriented, ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple projects.
This Project Manager position is an intermediate level position with the expectation to work independently within six months. Training provided. Project managers perform property inspections / condition assessment, follow-up research, solution modeling and report preparation. Approximately 30% field work.
Salary: 55 – 70k, plus benefits, DOE
Federal Way, WA
55,000 - 70,000
Association Reserves, WA 505 So. 336th St. Suite 620 Federal Way, WA 98003