[ Job Bank ]
Company Name: Pro Realty Options
Company Website: www.prorealtyoptions.com
Position Title: Property/Association Manager
Job Location: Lynnwood, WA
Status: Full Time
Experience Level: Management
Salary Range: DOE
Special Requirements: Valid drivers license
Contact Name: Cindy Chaves
Contact Email: email@example.com
Pro Realty Options an established Real Estate office and Property Management company with a portfolio of Condominium and Homeowner Associations and residential rental properties. We are looking for an enthusiastic, high energy Property Manager to join our team. This position is perfect for the Licensed Real Estate agent that wants a steady income while making those home sales.
- Responsible for managing day to day operations of individual Homeowners and Condominium Associations in their portfolio
- Understand and communicate the Community Rules and Regulations to the board and members of the association.
- Works directly with the board of directors of each of the Associations in their portfolio on all financial, maintenance and compliance issues.
- Responsible for supervision of site personnel, vendor relations and community well-being.
- Ability to prioritize and follow through on all projects, timelines, and communication with their board of directors.
- Maintain condominium documents; contracts, regulations, phasing, violations and all related correspondence
- Draft communications and documents for management, residents, and board members
- Provides administrative support to residents during the sale and/or refinancing of unit(s) and modification requests/approvals
- Demonstrated leadership and strategic thinking skills
- Warm, friendly and service-oriented philosophy
- High degree of flexibility and tolerance for change
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Computer literate
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Customer-service driven
- Able to multitask
- Financials experience/experience working with a budget