[ Membership ]
Business Partners Benefits
Benefits for Business Partners
CAI Business Partners are provided targeted opportunities to reach thousands of decision-makers in the community association market – an expanding marketplace that spends close to $40 billion a year on products and services.
A small but valuable investment in CAI Business Partner membership will give you access to discounts on all our marketing opportunities and exclusive benefits to help you build your business, your reputation and your visibility in the industry. Your benefits start with a free listing in our user-friendly online Service Directory, where thousands visit each month seeking professional services and product providers.
Being a National Corporate Member or a Multi-Chapter Member offers even greater rewards, including additional exposure and connection to the members in each of our 60 chapters.
for Business Partners
- Advertising & Marketing Opportunities
- Member Pricing for Publications and Events
- Common Ground Magazine
- Fast Tracks E-Newsletter
- Community Association Law Reporter E-Newsletter
- Copyright-Free Newsletter Articles
- 4 Complimentary Webinars Per Year
- Business Partners Toolkit
- Professional Services Directory Listing
- Exchange: Online Communities
- Online Research Library
- Membership in Your Local Chapter
- Member Discount Programs
Business Partner members include attorneys, accountants, insurance professionals, reserve providers, bankers/lenders, builder/developers, realtors, software providers, landscapers, roofers and many others. If you provide products or services to community associations, we can give you direct access to thousands of potential customers.
Advertising & Marketing Opportunities
For Business Partners
More than 60 million Americans live in 320,000-plus homeowners associations, condominium communities and cooperatives. These communities spend close to a billion dollars a week on products and services. That’s a lucrative market by any measure.
CAI provides a wide array of targeted opportunities for you to reach these decision-makers—association management companies, community managers, association board members and other service providers who provide guidance to associations.
WSCAI Advertising Opportunities
- Advertising in Community Association Journal, full-color magazine
- Exhibiting at educational events, CA Day and our annual golf tournament
- Renting membership lists for direct-mail promotions
- Learn more about the industry
Contact us for rates and contracts.
Advertise On Our Website!
What Are You Waiting For?
Become a Business Partner Member.