Tamo’Shanter Golf & Country Club is seeking a high energy professional to help lead our, 497 family community.
Tam O’Shanter is located between Bellevue and Redmond in the Overlake area. This HOA is home to 497 families who actively participate in golf, tennis and swimming programs. Using the vision and values of Tamo’Shanter the General Manager will oversee the daily operations of the club and work with the Board and Committees on the successful governance of the HOA.
The GM leads a team of 4-5 department managers and is accountable for all aspects of managing a Golf Course, Pro Shop, Clubhouse with full service restaurant, Pool and 5-acre park with tennis courts and play area. This leader drives his/her business through a focus on performance (sales, service, and expense control), people (talent acquisition, training, and development), and process (standard operating procedures and policy implementation). This position requires a passion for process excellence, a drive for results, and the ability to lead and influence.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Manage the business affairs of TOS, supervise employees, and ensure compliance with TOS policies and procedures while being accountable for promoting teamwork among staff all in a manner satisfactory to the Board of Directors, the permanent committees and the general membership.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a staff of 4-5 club department managers in the field of food and beverage, golf course maintenance, club professional, and accounting.
- Manage the operation, maintenance and financial aspects of all TOS common properties and observe TOS Policies and Procedures, including the golf course, swimming pool, tennis courts and park operation.
- Work with established Tam O Shanter committees and committee chairs. Attend all necessary meetings.
- Financial responsibility for budgeting, capital expenditures and payroll.
- Work with board to recommend policy & procedure changes as well as any other club business.
- Ensure all record keeping is up to date.
- Maintain a regular schedule of office hours.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage the interests of members and employees.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in finance, fiscal budgeting, and ability to work with auditing personnel.
- Education and/or management experience in the areas of Food & Beverage and retail operations, preferably Club Management experience at a Golf and Country Club, or other educational background as deemed appropriate desired.
- Working knowledge of computer functions and familiarity with accounting software packages.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
Full benefit package including medical, dental, Universal Leave and 401K. Competitive Salary and annual bonus. DOE.
Please send resume and salary requirements to Marilyn Kempter, Personnel and Comp Chair
Marilyn Kempter, Personnel and Comp Chairperson
TamoShanter Golf and Country Club