Part WSCAI’s mission is to provide educational opportunities and materials for our members. WSCAI and CAI provides many online and classroom learning opportunities for community managers, homeowner leaders and business partners. Many of these educational programs provide credit toward fulfilling requirements for professional credentials and certifications.
Opportunities & Events
WSCAI provides its members with education that is relevant to common-interest communities (Condominiums, HOAs & Cooperatives) in Washington State.
Each year, WSCAI offers over 25 educational opportunities from monthly one-hour webinars for board members and homeowners to 11 one-hour webinars for community association managers. These opportunities are offered as webinars which allows all members – no matter the location – to participate.
In addition to monthly webinars, WSCAI provides education at the following events:
- Board Leadership Development Workshops (BLDW) – Education for new boards members offered twice a year as a 5-week online series.
- Board Members & Homeowners Webinar Series – Part of a monthly series designed for board members and homeowners offered by WSCAI’s Education Committee. Each webinar will be approximately 75 minutes, including time for Q&A from participants.
- Chapter Luncheons – Education and networking for all members offered twice a year at the Marriott Redmond Town Center.
- Law Day – Education and trade show for homeowners, board members and managers taught by attorneys whose focus is community association law. Trade show will showcase 40 industry professionals.
- Made For Managers Day – Education and trade show for community association managers. Trade show will showcase 55 industry professionals.
- Community Associations (CA) Day – Education and trade show for homeowners, board members and managers at the Washington State Convention Center. Trade show will showcase 120 industry professionals.
WSCAI's Made For Managers Day is an annual educational event & trade show for industry professionals who manage Common Interest Communities. Managers can earn up to three (3) continuing education clock hours by attending the sessions.
Join Us For the 6th Webinar in WSCAI's Board Members & Homeowners 2022 Webinar Series. The topic is: “Budget Building 365 Days Per Year” — discussing tips & timelines for preparing your associations annual budget and why starting early is the key to budgeting s...
CAI Education Resources & Opportunities
National CAI’s Learning Center has many online and classroom learning opportunities for community managers, homeowner leaders and business partners. Many educational programs provide credit toward professional credentials.
Some of the resources CAI provides include: