WSCAI Mediation Program
WSCAI’s Mediation Program offers a private, confidential and inexpensive alternative to litigation, when parties need an assist to resolve a problem or dispute. The program is designed to address day to day community association disputes. These include, but may not be limited to issue such as:
- Persistent Noise Complaints
- Unauthorized Improvements or Additions
- Governance Issues
- Assessments, Late fees, and Interest
- Unit or Common Area Modifications
- Fences and Boundaries
- Native Protection Areas, Trees, Vegetation, and Views
- Use and Restrictions of Common Areas
- Pets, Service Animals, Emotional Support Animals
- Responsibility for Insurance Deductible or Damage Amounts
- Covenant & Rule Enforcement
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.