Community Associations Day for Condominiums and HOAs
CA Day is Washington’s largest educational conference and trade show for condominium and homeowner associations and community managers – it’s often referred to as a home show for condos and HOAs. This all-day event includes 135 industry-specific exhibitors in the trade show, 12 education based workshops, a networking lunch and the opportunity to have your association’s questions answered by professionals and peers. This annual event is in its 30th year. Participation has grown from 25 initial attendees to 800+ condominium and HOA representatives and businesses in 2015.
Washington's Largest Educational Event and Trade Show for Condominiums and HOAs
Call Us For More Information!
CA Day is scheduled for Saturday, September 24, 2016.
Location: Washington State Convention Center, Seattle
Click on the image to download the brochure.
Schedule at a Glance
Registration & Exhibit Hall Opens
Espresso Cart Sponsored by Tatley-Grund, Inc.
8:30 – 9:45 am
- 1A What’s in Your Community Associaton Toolbox?
- 1B Collection Remedies for Community Associations
- 1C Unit Water Events: Lessons to Turn a Negative into a Positive
- 1D What’s the Real Risk for Deferred Maintenance?
9:45 – 11:15 am
Exhibit Hall and Refreshment Break Refreshments Sponsored by Allana, Buick & Bers, Inc. and ServPro of Edmonds, Lynnwood & Bellevue West
Photo Booth Sponsored by RW Anderson Services
11:15 am – 12:30 pm
- 2A Enforcement & Collections – Two Sides of the Same Coin
- 2B The ABCs of Handling the Disputes with Owners
- 2C Water, Water Everywhere: Now What Do We Do?
- 2D D&O Insurance: Why Directors Get Sued, What D&O Policies Cover, and How to Reduce Risk
12:30 – 2:15 pm
Networking Luncheon ($500 Amazon Gift Card Winner Announced) & Exhibit Hall
2:15 – 3:30 pm
- 3A Rental Restrictions
- 3B Peaceable Kingdom or Wild Kingdom? The Nuts and Bolts of Handling Animal-Related Issues in Associations
- 3C Charting the Correct Course for Your Community’s Special Assessment
- 3D Implementing Risk Management and Reducing Your Risk
Exhibitor Drawings and Scavenger Hunt Winner ($500 Amazon Gift Card) Announced
Reception Sponsored by J2 Building Consultants, OAC Services, Inc. & PRIME
|thru 9/2||thru 9/16||after 9/16|
|Full Registration – homeowners & managers||$84||$104||$130|
|Full Registration – business partners (non-exhibiting)||$199||$249||$299|
|Full Registration – homeowners & managers||$114||$134||$155|
|Full Registration – business partners (non-exhibiting)||$279||$349||$419|