Community Associations Day for Condominiums and HOAs
Location: Washington State Convention Center
CA Day is Washington’s largest educational conference and trade show for condominium and homeowner associations and community managers – it’s often referred to as a home show for condos and HOAs. This all-day event includes 135 industry-specific exhibitors in the trade show, 12 education based workshops, a networking lunch and the opportunity to have your association’s questions answered by professionals and peers. This annual event is in its 31st year. Participation has grown from 25 initial attendees to 800+ condominium and HOA representatives and businesses.
Registration & Exhibit Hall Opens
Espresso Cart Sponsored by RealManage & Tatley-Grund, Inc.
8:30 – 9:45 am
- 1A The Future is in YOUR Hands! Strategic Planning for the 21st Century Board
- 1B Understanding Association Governance
- 1C Large Project Planning – What Are the Impacts for the Association?
- 1D Basic to Advanced Reserve Concepts
- 1E Prioritize! We Can’t Do it All Now . . . So, What Can We Do?
9:45 – 11:15 am
Refreshments Sponsored by Allana, Buick & Bers, Inc., Charter Construction, PRIME & SERVPRO – A Fire and Water Restoration Company
11:15 am – 12:30 pm
- 2A Association Insurance Coverage – Are You Covered?
- 2B De-Mystifying Board Duties for Effective Association Governance and Operation
- 2C Understanding the Ins and Outs of Fair Housing Laws and Steering Clear of Discrimination Claims
- 2D Shifting the Financial Burden to Where It Belongs
- 2E How Could They Do That to Us! Preventing Fraud and Embezzlement
12:30 – 2:15 pm
Networking Luncheon & Exhibit Hall
2:15 – 3:30 pm
- 3A Resale Certificates and Short Term Rentals – Problematic Disclosures and Limitations
- 3B Top to Bottom – Building Maintenance and Planning 101
- 3C This Meeting Will Come to Order: Parliamentary Procedure, Meeting Minutes & Electronic Communications
- 3D Board Bullying – A New Reality in Association Board Leadership
Exhibitor Drawings and Scavenger Hunt Winner Announced Reception Sponsored by OAC Services, Inc., PRIME & SERVPRO – A Fire and Water Restoration Company
|WSCAI Members, per person||Thru 9/1||Thru 9/15||After 9/15|
|Full Registration – homeowners & managers||$85||$105||$130|
|Full Registration – business partners (non-exhibiting)||$199||$249||$299|
|Non-Members, per person||Thru 9/1||Thru 9/15||After 9/15|
|Full Registration – homeowners & managers||$115||$135||$155|
|Full Registration – business partners (non-exhibiting)||$279||$349||$419|
Washington State Convention Center
705 Pike St, Seattle, WA 98101, USA