[ Job Bank ]
Community Association Manager
Brink Property Management
Position Title: Community Association Manager
Job Location: Bellevue/Remote
Experience Level: Management
Salary Range: 5-5.4K per month (base + commission)
Contact Name: Stephanie Thomas
Contact Email: email@example.com
COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION MANAGER:
***WE HAVE AN EMPLOYEE GOING ON LEAVE, SO THIS PLACEMENT IS ONLY FOR 30-60 DAYS STARTING 2.25.21. ONLY CANDIDATES WITH EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED***
- Compensation: Salary plus commission
- Employment type: full-time
Established Property Management company in Bellevue seeking an experienced full time Community Association Manager. (Note: This is not an apartment manager position. ONLY PEOPLE WITH HOA EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED).
This Community Association Manager role will include:
- Attending Board of Director meetings;
- Working knowledge of accounting principles, budget preparation and tracking;
- Attention to detail and follow through on a variety of projects;
- Obtaining bids for repairs to buildings or units from vendors;
- Working knowledge of Association Documents and Washington Condo Act;
- Performing all other functions associated with property management for a select portfolio of Condominium and Home Owner Associations.
Preferred candidate will have:
- Minimum of one year of Association Management experience;
- Ability to multi-task on a variety of projects;
- Ability to work with a variety of people including Boards, owners and vendors;
- Computer skills, including working knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel and association management software is required.
- Generous PTO;
- Generous paid Holidays;
- Great offices and work environment;
- Free Parking.
Please forward resume and cover letter for immediate consideration.