[ Job Bank ]
Community Association Manager
Established Property Management company in Bellevue seeking an experienced full time Community Association Manager.
(Note: This is not an apartment manager position.)
This Community Association Manager role will include:
- Attending Board of Director meetings;
- Working knowledge of accounting principles, budget preparation and tracking;
- Attention to detail and follow through on a variety of projects;
- Obtaining bids for repairs to buildings or units from vendors;
- Working knowledge of Association Documents and Washington Condo Act;
- Performing all other functions associated with property management for a select portfolio of
Condominium and Home Owner Associations.
Preferred candidate will have:
- Minimum of one year of Association Management experience ;
- Ability to multi-task on a variety of projects;
- Ability to work with a variety of people including Boards, owners and vendors;
- Computer skills, including working knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel and association
- management software is required.
- Industry leading compensation;
- Generous PTO;
- Generous paid Holidays;
- Great offices and work environment;
- Free Parking.
Please forward resume and cover letter for immediate consideration.