Alliant Insurance Services / CAU is looking for a Commercial Insurance Producer/Marketing Specialist.
With a history dating back to 1925, Alliant Insurance Services is one of the nation’s leading distributors of diversified insurance products and services. Operating through a national network of offices, Alliant provides property and casualty, workers’ compensation, employee benefits, surety, and financial products and services to more than 26,000 clients nationwide. Alliant Insurance Services ranks among the 15 largest insurance brokerage firms in the United States.
Responsible for initiating sales and marketing efforts by developing effective business strategies, collaborating with key stakeholders and ensuring efficient and timely completion of sales and marketing initiatives to promote continued growth and profitability within area of responsibility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages and delivers sales, service and marketing efforts in production territory by developing effective marketing plans, sharing knowledge and researching insurance needs of clients, insured’s and prospects;
- Identifies opportunities for increased business by effectively presenting sales information, analyzing and communicating results, building and maintaining internal and external relationships and providing information and tools that support the achievement of writing new business and retaining renewals;
- Executes marketing plans by gathering information from the various stakeholders and potential stakeholders, supports Direct Sales office and company initiatives and goals;
- Contributes to a positive work environment in Direct Sales office;
- Builds and maintain a wide network of contacts within production territory and target market industry;
- Supports Alliant/CAU values in personal work behaviors, decision making, contributions and interpersonal interactions; solicits feedback and values other perspectives;
- Complies with agency management system data standards and data integrity (enters and maintains complete and accurate information);
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 – 4 years related work experience
- Valid Property & Casualty plus Accident & Health Licenses in appropriate states
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving and time management skills
- Advanced analytical skills
- Good planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Ability and motivation to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Moderate travel required (10% – 35%)
We are proud to provide comprehensive, high quality employee programs to meet employees’ needs now and in the future, including a very competitive financial package. We encourage you to explore what we have to offer.
For immediate consideration for this position, please click here to apply.
Alliant Insurance Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
If you are applying for a job and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call our Career Center at 1-877-901-9473 and let us know the nature of your request and contact information.