[ Our Chapter ]
Committees & Chairs
WSCAI encourages chapter involvement through our committees. As part of a committee, volunteer members work together to address various areas within WSCAI. Most importantly, this gives these members an opportunity to help shape our chapter.
Join One Of Our Committees!
Our chapter has several committees members are welcome to participate in. You’ll get the most out of your membership if you invest time into helping WSCAI committees stay active and innovative. Our committees implement the strategic plan for the Chapter. From programs to publications to legislative activity, committee members provide the strength that enables the Chapter to meet the needs of its member communities in the Washington area.
Each committee has a specific focus that furthers WSCAI’s mission. By volunteering for a committee, you will help accomplish the committee’s goals for WSCAI. Thus, you are contributing to making our chapter more effective for all members.
Benefits of Joining a Committee
- Meet, network and establish a rapport with other industry members and the community association industry
- Establish yourself and your company as a leader in the community association industry
- Keep abreast of changes, trends and developments in the community association industry
- Recognition among peers for outstanding work and volunteerism
- Share knowledge and experiences to create quality programs & services to improve the community association industry