[ Job Bank ]
Building Office Manager/Coordinator
Upscale downtown Seattle condominium seeks qualified individual to work as an integral part of the building management team.
The Building Coordinator/Office Manager:
- Provides customer service to the owners and residents by anticipating and responding to their needs;
- Coordinates and supervises third-party vendors on the property; and
- Assures building systems are properly functioning at all times.
Each day will be unique, requiring an ability to prioritize, and multitask.
Job tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintain positive public relations with and among residents, staff, guests, third party vendors, contractors and the community at large.
- Keep residents informed of building-related activities (such as posting notices).
- Respond in a timely and appropriate manner to inquiries from owners/residents.
- Respond to building emergencies as appropriate.
- Maintain and relevant records including owner and tenant contact numbers, unit occupancy status, etc.
- Coordinate third-party vendor activity on site.
- Order supplies needed on site.
- When requested, attend meetings of Board of Directors or others.
- Maintain entrance intercoms and other access control systems with current information.
- Conduct daily walk through of the building.
- Keep a tracking sheet on routine maintenance records / contractors.
- Inform Association Manager of maintenance and other needs of common areas.
- Oversee appropriate level of common area cleanliness, providing cleaning as needed to supplement regular janitorial service.
- Supervise maintenance of landscaped areas.
- Monitor security of building and review security reports for noted follow up items.
- A STRONG COMMUNICATOR. Your speaking skills are clear and effective, helping you connect well with others.
- ORGANIZED. You are flexible and able to juggle personal interactions with residents smoothly.
- INDEPENDENT. You are self-motivated and are able to work independently.
- SOLUTION-ORIENTED. You follow through on commitments, letting residents know that they matter.
Position is 32-40 hours per week (TBD) includes benefits and paid vacation. Please send your resume and salary requirements.