A downtown landmark high-rise community and retail complex with amenities including an indoor swimming pool and spa, a fitness center, a guest suite, a club room, a business center, outdoor terrace, and 24 hour staffed concierge desk. We have an energetic and contentious staff who work in a great environment every day. We are looking for a sharp, experienced, hands-on and professional Facility Maintenance Technician to complete our team! Full medical dental vision provided. Salary DOE.
- High rise Facility Maintenance experience~ 5 years
- Certified Pool Operator- Daily chemical testing and monitoring/ spa maintenance
- Perform maintenance work as necessary including shared mechanical operations, responding to Work Orders, interior and exterior common area painting, sheetrock repairs, spa maintenance, exercise equipment maintenance, and other building amenities.
- Work with the General Manager to create Requests for Proposals for service contracts, and administer bidding to ensure appropriate price and service levels. Recommend cost-effective alternatives whenever possible. Manage Special Projects including specification development and solicitation of proposals, schedule and oversee on-site work, and assisting with performing designated scope of work.
- Maintain maintenance records, equipment inventory, supplies inventory through the General Manager, including Preventative Maintenance Schedules, and Special Project Tracking.
- Develop and implement plans to respond to emergencies. This includes being on call for building emergencies.
- Assist the General Manager with the preparation of monthly reports of relevant activities.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with owners.
- Familiarity with all building mechanical systems including:
- Hydronic loop: check pressures, motors.
- Domestic water and fire supply:
- Sprinkler control room: pressures, fuel transfer.
- Sewage ejection pumps.
- Storm water tanks: operate motor, auto dialer.
- Emergency generator: operate, transfer fuel.
- CO sensor control & footing pumps: operate.
- Emergency generator monthly testing.
- Ability to shut the water off to units and sections of the building.
- Have knowledge of basic electrical troubleshooting.
- Must be computer literate
- Must be able to earn and maintain required professional certifications and licenses, as may be required by law if necessary.
- Adhere to the highest standards of customer service and professionalism.
- 40 hours a week M-F
Send a resume and cover letter for consideration, including salary requirements.
1415 2nd Ave Seattle 98101
Newmark Tower and Building