[ Job Bank ]
We are seeking just the right person to join our condominium management company team as a Portfolio Manager. We have been in the business for many years and are very proud of our reputation.
- be a self-starter capable of working independently as well as contributing as a team player.
- have a positive, can-do attitude.
- be reliable, trustworthy, honest and responsible.
- be organized.
- have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- have outstanding customer service skills, including patience, understanding and a desire to be of service.
As for more specifics, we ask that you:
- be proficient with Microsoft Office (especially Excel, Outlook and Word).
- understand budgets
- be available to attend some pre-scheduled evening Board meetings
- be able to walk client properties to conduct inspections and coordinate activities, as needed
- have reliable transportation with current valid driver license to visit client properties
We prefer that you have a college degree.
We offer you a friendly work environment, encouragement, a SIMPLE IRA plan, paid time off and holidays.
If you are interested, please submit your resume and salary requirements together with a detailed cover letter telling us why you would like to be considered for this position.