– Be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Windows 8 as well as Adobe Acrobat.
– Compose business letters and emails with proper grammar and punctuation.
– Work independently and efficiently (quickly and accurately).
– Comprehend, analyze, interpret, and summarize complex documents.
– Creatively solve problems involving several options using advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
– Be comfortable in a fast paced environment with limited visitors (one to two per month).
– Effectively organize time for deadline oriented tasks.
– Be open to an ever-developing environment in which services and processes change (improve) as the company grows.
– Keep a clean workspace.
– Have at least one year’s experience as an assistant association or property manager or in a comparable position.
– Promptly and respectfully respond to phone and email inquiries.
– Review governing documents.
– Research company database and answer basic property questions for Realtors, appraisers, prospective homeowners, etc.
– Drive clients’ properties weekly and photograph maintenance concerns.
– Prepare and send reminders and violation notices.
– Forward homeowner requests (e.g. Architectural Control Committee, special considerations, etc.) for Board review, research and respond to questions, compile responses, and respond to homeowner accordingly (e.g. approval or denial).
– Obtain homeowners’ contact info, leases, and proofs of insurance.
– Track and issue parking permits.
– Convert email to PDF and electronically file it.
– Hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm with paid ten minute morning break, half hour lunch and ten minute afternoon break.
– Retirement (Simple IRA)
$18 per hour
Conwell Associates, Inc.