[ Job Bank ]
Company Name: Issaquah Highlands Community Association
Company Website: www.issaquahhighlands.com
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Issaquah
Status: Part Time
Experience Level: Mid Career
Salary Range: $25 – $28 per hour
Contact Name: Barbara Uribe
Contact Email: Barbara.firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISITANT for large scale homeowner’s association team with an emphasis on custom home building committee oversite and administrative assistant to the Executive Director. Issaquah Highlands Community Association (IHCA) administrative functions is a supplemented scope of service to the management of the Custom and Builder ARC review process and general large scale HOA management.
These administrative services include:
- Preparing and responding to correspondence involving the property owners’ requests.
- Record keeping.
- Preparing detailed timeline of actions and meeting minutes.
- Overseeing coordination between third party contracted landscape and architectural consultants as well as owners’ general contractors and builders’ teams.
- Assist the Executive Director with enforcement of the Architectural guidelines and governing documents on both residential, custom and commercial sectors.
- Respond to the needs of the IHCA Director and the Board of Directors, conduct on-site field inspections on a routine basis.
- Provides general administrative support to IHCA team.
- Hours: Part time 30 hour a week or as needed.
- Benefits: Competitive wage, Medical, Prescription, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Life Insurance/AD&D.
- Pay: DOE.
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to email a resume to: Barbara.email@example.com