Manage the operational and fiscal activities of the HOA accounting department.
1. Schedule and conduct department meetings.
2. Communicate with Community Managers and Director on daily operations.
3. Responsible for obtaining tax and audit engagement letters and ensuring tax returns and annual audits are prepared by 3rd party preparers for appropriate properties in a timely manner. Responsible for interfacing with auditors and providing reconciliations and other documentation as necessary.
4. Responsible for preparation of quarterly B&O tax returns for appropriate properties in a timely manner.
5. Actively participates in and manages monthly financial closing.
6. Manages/supervises accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll processes and cash management activities.
7. Actively involved in general ledger entries and reconciliations, as well as reconciling reports.
8. Preparation and distribution of monthly financial statements for all entities.
9. Responsible for troubleshooting process errors for Yardi Voyager software and coordinating with outside vendor to correct/update software issues.
Position Details: Full Time / Exempt Benefits: Competitive wage, Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 401(k), Life Insurance
Issaquah Highlands Community Association