[ Job Bank ]
Homeowner Association Management Company CCR Compliance Agent in Spokane County, WA
Homeowners Association Services, Inc is hiring an Association CCR Compliance Agent in Spokane County. The Association CCR Compliance Agent is responsible for the covenant compliance observation, reporting, and follow-up of a portfolio of associations across Spokane County. The position is full-time. Candidates with experience in the Community Association industry are preferred. This position requires driving for long periods daily, a company vehicle is provided.
The Agent will work with Associations to determine their goals for neighborhood aesthetics and, combined with an established set of rules made by each association, evaluate how to best achieve desired outcomes. Compliance is an integral part of an HOA’s statistically proven ability to maintain home values better than a neighborhood without an HOA.
The Compliance Agent communicates with homeowners primarily through phone, email, and general correspondence. They meet with homeowners at annual HOA meetings where they are available to answer any homeowner questions. The Agent will respond to compliance related issues and will field inquiries from homeowners in response to a compliance request. The Agent must be skilled in customer service, listening, and resolving conflict.
The successful candidate will be a good listener and listening to frustrations outside the capacity of the job description is common. They will be respectful and will know when they need to require a homeowner to comply despite their entreaties to the contrary. Above all, the successful candidate will strive to make the homeowner a partner in the goal of maintaining a neighborhood in which everyone can appreciate living.
The Agent is a liaison to the board of directors for the compliance piece of the management agreement and objectives.
The Agent will:
- Direct and participate in the preparation of association procedures designed to implement board adopted policies regarding compliance.
- Review studies, reports and correspondence related to the operation of the association.
- Achieve the goals and objectives of the association as set forth in the governing documents.
- Ensure that the policies, resolutions and other acts of the board are carried out.
- Ensure compliance with architectural and design covenants.
- Respond to homeowner inquiries.
- Ensure continuous follow up and monitoring of outstanding calls, emails, and appFolio work flow.
- Attend occasional evening meeting.
- Observe maintenance condition of commons within associations and coordinate with Maintenance Operations Agent regarding contractor repairs and follow-up.
- The Agent should possess a general knowledge of organizational techniques and the ability to coordinate a wide variety of activities.
- Frequent travel between communities in the portfolio will be required, so candidates must have a valid state driver’s license and good driving record.
- Prospect should have experience in the HOA industry or comparable experience in a fast pace, multi-priority work environment.
- Agent must be able to juggle priorities, be responsive and have strong customer service skills.
- Establishing and implementing long term planning and organizational goals and objectives.
- Familiarity with the basic operations of community associations.
- License: Driver’s License (Required)
- Work authorization: United States (Required)
- Planning, organizing, managing and integrating work with Co-workers.
- Working effectively with elected boards of directors, homeowners, local governmental agencies, contractors, insurers and others.
- Planning, establishing and implementing long and short-term goals, objectives and accountabilities.
- Communicating effectively and timely, including preparing written reports’ and making short presentations.
- Proficiency in or the ability to learn and become proficient in specific software such as Microsoft Office, appFolio, Google Docs, OneNote, Slack.
- Paid time off: Holidays, Vacation, Personal Leave
- Workplace perks such as coffee and flexible work schedules
- Cell phone, work vehicle.